Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Her liberal friend tracked me down..

Show Recent Messages (F3)

Mike: hi
goddess_of_the_night25: hey
Mike: so how was your weekend?
goddess_of_the_night25: it was way awesome
goddess_of_the_night25: u?
Mike: it started fine then sucked ass..
Mike: what part of the country are you in?
goddess_of_the_night25: california
Mike: hhh
Mike: ahhhh
Mike: Yah well here in georgia it rained ... which is fine because no one wanted to go to the fireworks but me..
goddess_of_the_night25: lol..
Mike: they wanted to sit in the front yard and watch fireworks from 15 miles away..
Mike: I don't understand that.. Personally if you are going to watch fireworks you have to be there..
goddess_of_the_night25: lol my family is like that to
goddess_of_the_night25: sept i actually went to the boom...
Mike: Uaj
Mike: Yah
Mike: I mean I want to be right underneath the thing
Mike: oh well what ever..
Mike: I am just so annoyed with everyone right now..
goddess_of_the_night25: lol well there's always next year
Mike: I think I need to get out of this country and damn fast.
goddess_of_the_night25: lol i think iv;e had my share of being out of the country
Mike: There has to be some decent intersting people out there somewhere.
Mike: yah?
Mike: where have you been?
goddess_of_the_night25: i was in italy 3 days ago
Mike: ?
Mike: huh?
goddess_of_the_night25: i was in italy 3 days ago for 2 weeks
Mike: It takes 3 days to get to itally
Mike: jk.
Mike: but still
Mike: are you rich or something?
goddess_of_the_night25: kinda..
goddess_of_the_night25: i don't go around bragging though
Mike: must be nice.
goddess_of_the_night25: eh
Mike: so who did you vote for in the last election?
goddess_of_the_night25: kerry
Mike: doesn't suprise me..
Mike: I often see spoild brats voted for him..
goddess_of_the_night25: i'm not a spoiled brat...
Mike: ?
Mike: have you ever worked ?
Mike: what do you do for work?
goddess_of_the_night25: i go to college...
goddess_of_the_night25: and yes i have worked
Mike: and you pay for college how?
Mike: Oh..
Mike: well prove me wrong
Mike: show me how you are not a spoild brat..
Mike: Please..
Mike: Because from the age of 15 I had to work for everything I had..
goddess_of_the_night25: because i work for what i get,and atleast i don't go around flaunting my money
Mike: I work 60-70 hours a week..
Mike: ever work 100 hours in a week?
Mike: ever need to?
goddess_of_the_night25: no
goddess_of_the_night25: and no
Mike: well aren't you lucky..
Mike: How old are you if you don't mind me asking.
goddess_of_the_night25: 19
Mike: Yah at your age I was living on my own working while my fiance went to college
Mike: which I paid for...
Mike: ever take care of yourself let alone another persona nd pay for their college?
Mike: I guess you don't flaunt it so it is all right..
goddess_of_the_night25: can you get off my back?
Mike: sure
Mike: can you learn a bit before you vote next time?
goddess_of_the_night25: i have learned
Mike: I mean I understand
Mike: youare going to school
Mike: you surrond yourself with wealthy people
Mike: who don't really work for a living..
Mike: like the rest of us..
goddess_of_the_night25: i didn't ask to grow up with wealty parents...
Mike: but still you could actully learn the truth sometim..
Mike: Yah..
Mike: but do something good with it..
Mike: my god..
Mike: can I ask you a few more questions?
goddess_of_the_night25: sure
Mike: Not talking about bush....
Mike: i will be happy to talk about that in a second..
Mike: but what did you LIKE about kerry.. More important can you name one thing that he actually did in his 20 years of being a senator that you thought was good....
goddess_of_the_night25: just as long as you dont sterotype me again...
Mike: Look I am sorry..
Mike: you can tell I am bitter.. I didn' thave an easy life and I don't choose one..
Mike: I believe you should work for everything you get.. I guess I am just difference.
goddess_of_the_night25: im sorry but it's ot my fault that your life was hard...and you don't have to take it out on me
Mike: No ...
Mike: you are right...
Mike: and i am not taking it out on you..
Mike: I am asking what you liked about kerry
Mike: what he actually has done
goddess_of_the_night25: yes....you are
Mike: not what he says..
Mike: well then I appoligize..
goddess_of_the_night25: what does it matter..the election is over...
Mike: you said.. "i have learned"
Mike: Look I am not hoping to piss you off
goddess_of_the_night25: and i am learning
Mike: I am hoping to open your eyes to some thigns that you will not hear going to school and watching CNN..
Mike: I know you believe what you believe..
goddess_of_the_night25: *sigh*
goddess_of_the_night25: ill brb
Mike: but maybe... just maybe... that your 19 years on this earth there maybe a few more things you might want to know..
Mike: ru back?
goddess_of_the_night25: no
Mike: lol
Mike: Please don't be like that..
Mike: I don't blame you .. I dont think you are an idiot..
Mike: Hello...
goddess_of_the_night25: ok..im bac
Mike: k
Mike:
Mike: can I ask you is it possible that everything you think.. might not be right?
Mike: well?
Mike: is it at least possible..
goddess_of_the_night25: of course it isn't..and it's the same with you...
Mike: is it now..
goddess_of_the_night25: yes
Mike: I grew up and went to school.. and watched cnn..
Mike: and I thought I knew..
Mike: ever think how stupid a person must be to vote for bush??
Mike: I mean after watching CNN.. you would have to think he is the worsed presdient ever...
goddess_of_the_night25: i don't watch cnn...
Mike: Can I ask you.....
Mike: which president in the last 200 years was re-elected with the highest percentage?
Mike: Which president got the hightest percentage of votes..
Mike: can you guess..
goddess_of_the_night25: honestly....i don't look into politics in that kinda way...
Mike: no but this could be interesting..
Mike: which president was so popular he won by the highest percentage..
Mike: It might suprise you..
Mike: come on this could be fun.
Mike: Hello?
goddess_of_the_night25: yes
Mike: Ok..
Mike: fine
Mike: so what do you do for fun?
goddess_of_the_night25: im a dancer,tennis player,swimmer,diver,and basketball payer
goddess_of_the_night25: *player*
goddess_of_the_night25: u?
Mike: Diver?
Mike: as in underwater diving
Mike: or high diving?
goddess_of_the_night25: high diving
Mike: into water you mean.
Mike: off cliffs or a plat form?
goddess_of_the_night25: into water...off a diving board...
Mike: ever jump off cliffs?
goddess_of_the_night25: no...
Mike: no..
Mike: oh you have to try ti sometime..
Mike: at night too..
Mike: nothing is more exilerating then flying through the air in complete darkness..
goddess_of_the_night25: um..ok
Mike: what is your problem..
Mike: you seem all pissy.
goddess_of_the_night25: no
Mike: ok..
Mike: well good.
goddess_of_the_night25: im actually quite happy at the moment
Mike: Oh?
Mike: anything in particular?
goddess_of_the_night25: nope
Mike: oh..
goddess_of_the_night25: well yea...
Mike: so what areyou gong to school for...
Mike: well what?
goddess_of_the_night25: personal..
goddess_of_the_night25: and im going to school 4 psychology
Mike: so what is making you happy right now??
goddess_of_the_night25: didn't i say it was personal...
Mike: oh
Mike: OK...??
Mike: personal huh?
Mike: what you ahve a bf??
goddess_of_the_night25: yes i do..
Mike: and that is whaty ou can't tell me?
goddess_of_the_night25: lol no...
Mike: Oh comeon..
Mike: you can tell me.
goddess_of_the_night25: no..becuase next ill be a self centerd,arrogant slut
Mike: LOL
Mike: look
Mike: when did I insult you and what did I say..
goddess_of_the_night25: i hope that was retorical....
Mike: let me check.
goddess_of_the_night25: u know what..ill copy and paste what u said
Mike: I often see spoild brats voted for him..?
Mike: was that it?
Mike: That is what isulted you..
Mike: ??
Mike: Mike: well prove me wrong
Mike: show me how you are not a spoild brat..
Mike: Please..
goddess_of_the_night25: damn its to long to copy and paste...
Mike: LOL
Mike: I don't understand..
goddess_of_the_night25: but if u want me to...
Mike: I often see that spoiled brats voted for kerry.. that is my observation.....
goddess_of_the_night25: that's not all
Mike: then I asked for you to show me how you were not spoiled..
Mike: Then I said that maybe there is a side you don't know..
Mike: and that insulted you?
Mike: goddess_of_the_night25: that's not all????
Mike: I amsorry.. How is it when I say that spoiled brats voted for kerry.....
goddess_of_the_night25: you inderectley said i was spoiled and didn't know a damn thing about the world
Mike: No I didn't say that
Mike: I said none of it
Mike: I asked you to show me that you were not spoiled..
goddess_of_the_night25: i said indirectly
Mike: It is possible you are not spoiled
Mike: and it is possible that youa re spoiled..
Mike: Well....
goddess_of_the_night25: so what if i am spoiled....
Mike: r u or r u not spoiled?
Mike: Nothing
Mike: Nothing if youa re spoiled
Mike: you are spoiled
Mike: it isn't an insult.
Mike: it is an observation..
goddess_of_the_night25: yes it is
Mike: I wasn't spoiled..
Mike: That is my point
Mike: you got insulted because I called you what you are....
goddess_of_the_night25: no
Mike: and you got mad
Mike: ???
goddess_of_the_night25: no
Mike: ??
Mike: no what?
Mike: Look I am not looking to argue..
goddess_of_the_night25: well then plz stop talking because ur ruining the moment
Mike: All I am saying is the media, the schools everything a young person sees today is very liberal.. and the elite of the world are very liberal.
Mike: ???
Mike: when did I insult you..
Mike: because I said you were spoiled..
Mike: and I insulted you??
goddess_of_the_night25: brb
Mike: lol
goddess_of_the_night25: do u know politexan?
Mike: no..
Mike: could you tell me about it.
goddess_of_the_night25: someone gave me ur scrennname..
goddess_of_the_night25: hold on..im gonna check mah archive
Mike: No I am sorry I don't know them..
Mike: Ok
goddess_of_the_night25: o yes..it was passion_4_the_lost_soul
Mike: LOL
Mike: good old passion..
Mike: How is she?
Mike: she doesn't talk any more
goddess_of_the_night25: yes she does..just not to you
Mike: well yes..
Mike: that is clearly what I mean.
Mike: I mean cleary she talkes to people.
goddess_of_the_night25: she's a sweet girl....
Mike: Is she fairly wealthy to..
Mike: Yah I thought so..
Mike: sad she didn't want to keep talking.
Mike: I am sure we could of had fun.
Mike: does your little secret have something to do with her?
goddess_of_the_night25: u think ur smarter than 99% of the world???
Mike: I believe I am
goddess_of_the_night25: i highly doubt that
Mike: as far as IQs go..
Mike: really
Mike: Ok..
Mike: lets just go with that for a second
Mike: not change the subject
Mike: not ignore it
Mike: what has lead you to think Iam not smart.
goddess_of_the_night25: ur whole attitude
Mike: I don't think yoiu know me yet.. which is fine.. I don't know all that much about you.. I haven't allled you un intelligent..
Mike: your whole attitude??
Mike: is that it
goddess_of_the_night25: i didn't say u were unintelligent
Mike: no specific examples.
Mike: No please
Mike: if you don't think I am smart
Mike: maybe you can test me in some way?
goddess_of_the_night25: i never said that
Mike: or maybe you can point out somewhere I was wrong?
Mike: orr you can just assume by "my whole attitude" what ever you want..
goddess_of_the_night25: stop being a know it all...
Mike: but maybe, just maybe, you are talking to someone smarter then 99% of the world.
Mike: what?
Mike: stop being a know it all..
Mike: you brought it up.
goddess_of_the_night25: ur more self centerd than i am
Mike: I am sorry?? Look I don't go around telling people out of the blue I am smarter then them... I never do that..
Mike: I treat everyone as equals..
Mike: and always ask them questions
goddess_of_the_night25: then u souldn't have said that period...
Mike: as I lways want to know what they think
Mike: what they know.
Mike: that is how you learn..
goddess_of_the_night25: no
Mike: ??
Mike: said what you brought it up..
goddess_of_the_night25: that makes people wanna challenge you
Mike: Look.. if you don't think I am smart that is fine.. but maybe I am ... ever think that maybe I am?
Mike: that is fine
Mike: CHALLENGE ME..
goddess_of_the_night25: are you also the one that said that women aren't smart?
Mike: I said that already
Mike: No I never said that..
Mike: I think women can be brillant..
Mike: I think that far to often we don't let them be smart.
goddess_of_the_night25: no..stop
Mike: I dated a girl..the one I was paying for college..
Mike: the one I was going to marry..
goddess_of_the_night25: no!
goddess_of_the_night25: i dont wanna hear excuses
Mike: why would i pay for her college and not want her to be smarter?? I helped her a great deal.. I want everyone to be smarter.. I think everyone can be soooo much more..
Mike: What excuses?
Mike: I sent a girl to schooll....
Mike: if I didn't htink she could learn why would I do that?
Mike: huh?
Mike: why?
goddess_of_the_night25: stp talking for like 5 minutes!
Mike: ok.
Mike: then let me speak after
Mike: don't put words in my mouth I never once said women could not be smart.
Mike: go ahead
goddess_of_the_night25: were you the one that put passions conversation in ur blog?
Mike: Yes.
Mike: go on.
goddess_of_the_night25: ok..im gonna brb to show you where u said it
Mike: ok...
Mike: can I talk while you are gone?
Mike: ike (7/1/2005 3:25:16 PM): Look.. I have met intelligent women
goddess_of_the_night25: fine
Mike: Look stop thinking I am some evil stupid asshole.
Mike: I am not..
Mike: I help everyone I know.
Mike: I want everyone to be smarter
Mike: including me.
goddess_of_the_night25: Mike (7/1/2005 3:14:07 PM): Just saying I a reading a bunch of liberal post and sick of stupid people ... i imagine your not that smart.. Mike (7/1/2005 3:14:19 PM): but hat is just an assumption because you are young and female..

Mike: you have seen the world.. the world i dream of someday being able to visit.
Mike: Yah..
Mike: ??
Mike: I am sorry she is young and female..
Mike: If she was young and male I would say that too..
goddess_of_the_night25: ur not seeing where you said that shes not smart because shes FEMALE
Mike: ???
Mike: you not seeing where she is female..
Mike: ??
Mike: I know what youa re saying
Mike: but did you see what I wrote.
goddess_of_the_night25: yes i did
Mike: and I saidd it was an assumption..
goddess_of_the_night25: and i also saw what the other sentence said
Mike: not a definite..
Mike: did you see what I told you before??
Mike: did you??
goddess_of_the_night25: assumption is 10 times worse
Mike: HEELLOOO
goddess_of_the_night25: so u assume that because shes female shes not smart???
Mike: (7/1/2005 3:25:16 PM): Look.. I have met intelligent women
goddess_of_the_night25: that's not the point
goddess_of_the_night25: look at what u said b4 that
Mike: Mike: I think women can be brillant..
Mike: Mike: I think that far to often we don't let them be smart.
Mike: do you see that
goddess_of_the_night25: no
Mike: stop trying to paint me as evil..
goddess_of_the_night25: thats not the point
goddess_of_the_night25: !!!!!!!
goddess_of_the_night25: Mike (7/1/2005 3:14:07 PM): Just saying I a reading a bunch of liberal post and sick of stupid people ... i imagine your not that smart.. Mike (7/1/2005 3:14:19 PM): but hat is just an assumption because you are young and female..

Mike: I have said it before and I will say it again.. we don't let women be as smart as they can be.... I am sorry but that is how i feel...
Mike: YAH
Mike: I read that
Mike: OMG
goddess_of_the_night25: no!
Mike: read it again.
goddess_of_the_night25: u assumed that because she was female that she wasn't smart!
Mike: ????
goddess_of_the_night25: u said it!
Mike: I said that....
Mike: I did
goddess_of_the_night25: yes u did
Mike: I don't think we let females be smart
Mike: I don't know why
Mike: but in this culture we don't think they can be
goddess_of_the_night25: no! u said that afterwards
Mike: for some fucked up reason
goddess_of_the_night25: don't change the subject bitch
Mike: ??? I said that before we even go into the discussion.
Mike: ???
Mike: WHAT CHANGE THE SUBJECT>
goddess_of_the_night25: now im pissed off
goddess_of_the_night25: don't fuckin tell me that u didn't say that
Mike: I said. and always said that women can be smart, and I have met smart women but society as a whole does not promote it.. and it is mess utp..
goddess_of_the_night25: i saw it ith my own two eye balls u dumb ass
Mike: I SAID IT>>>>
Mike: I SAID, I SAID IT
Mike: when did I say I didn't
goddess_of_the_night25: yes! that was a sexist comment
Mike: ???
Mike: omfg
Mike: I said that we don't let women be smart in this country
Mike: and it is a problem
Mike: and I am trying to fix it..
goddess_of_the_night25: i know u said that damn it
Mike: and you think that is sexist?
Mike: MY FUCKING GOD
goddess_of_the_night25: it's what u said b4 that was sexist
Mike: have you ever paid for a women to go to college?
Mike: have you??
goddess_of_the_night25: no u fuckin idiot
Mike: have you ever fucking paid through hard work... dirty work.. 60 hours a week working a night job ever paid so a women could be more?
Mike: OMFG>
Mike: I think society is fucked up
Mike: I went to fucking school
goddess_of_the_night25: so did i
Mike: you don't think I am not pissed.
goddess_of_the_night25: u damn idiot
Mike: I fucking tutoired women
Mike: I had to keep telling them that they can get it..
goddess_of_the_night25: what does that have to do with ur comment???????
Mike: because they can
Mike: but the rest of the country teachers parents,, just tell them otherwise
Mike: they make up shit that women can't learn math..
Mike: that is fucking bull shit.
Mike: and if fucking pisses me off..
Mike: They fucking can learn anything yet society tells them to be artist..
Mike: or to be writiers.
Mike: or shit like that.
Mike: so half of our country is told not to try
Mike: because they can't do it..
Mike: Yah I think menn do better in math and science because at the age of 3 we are telling women they can't fuckin do it..
Mike: and it is fucked up
Mike: if from the age of 3 you told me I can't ever read and it is ok.. I won't fucking read
Mike: so why am I sexist?
Mike: because I tell women they can be more?
Mike: because I paid for a women to go to college?
Mike: Welll??
Mike: WEl...?
BUZZ!!!
Mike: Yah I think young women are ignorant.. we fucking tell them to be that way.. and never think they can be other...
Mike: and it is fucked up..
Mike: WELL....

Show Recent Messages (F3)

goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:44:42 PM): *calmy says* im having a good day and i don't have the energy to argue....now im going to leave
Mike (7/5/2005 4:45:17 PM): Look
Mike (7/5/2005 4:45:20 PM): I didn't want to argue
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:45:21 PM): u never proved me wrong
Mike (7/5/2005 4:45:30 PM): you tried to say I said something I didn't
Mike (7/5/2005 4:45:39 PM): btw..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:45:42 PM): do you know where my ex is now?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:45:47 PM): i didnt say anything that didnt come out of ur mouth
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:45:53 PM): i dont care where she is
Mike (7/5/2005 4:45:55 PM): the one no one thought could do anyting
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:02 PM): even her own sister said was stupid.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:06 PM): oh.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:10 PM): well if you don't care that is fine.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:19 PM): so don't you get it..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:46:27 PM): i dont care about anyone in ur life...muchless you
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:34 PM): ??
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:36 PM): why be like that
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:44 PM): why
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:46:56 PM): because i can't do this anymore
Mike (7/5/2005 4:46:57 PM): you got it in your head before we bagan that I was bad or evil.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:47:04 PM): well don't argue..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:47:07 PM): why are you so mad
Mike (7/5/2005 4:47:11 PM): because I sent a girl to school
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:47:12 PM): im not mad
Mike (7/5/2005 4:47:20 PM): because I think women can be smarter then they are..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:47:27 PM): im calm and still very happy
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:47:42 PM): u or no-one else will ruin today
Mike (7/5/2005 4:47:57 PM): well I think you owe me an apolligy..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:48:20 PM): i dont apologize to anyone
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:48:27 PM): it's not my style
Mike (7/5/2005 4:48:28 PM): well.. that is very good of you..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:48:44 PM): Well your 19.. I hope you are not set in your way..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:48:52 PM): because apoligizing is a good thing to do..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:48:52 PM): yes..i am
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:49:03 PM): i have never apoloigized
Mike (7/5/2005 4:49:08 PM): huh.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:49:14 PM): intersting.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:49:18 PM): and wont ever do it...and i wont start with a person like you
Mike (7/5/2005 4:49:19 PM): so you hae never hurt anyone ..?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:49:25 PM): A person like me.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:49:26 PM): i try not to
Mike (7/5/2005 4:49:29 PM): a person taht thinks you can be more..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:49:44 PM): yah I am so evil
Mike (7/5/2005 4:49:48 PM): that I called you spoild
Mike (7/5/2005 4:50:10 PM): maybe I am the greatest person you have ever know but you decided long before we talked that I was not..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:50:17 PM): inever said u were evil
Mike (7/5/2005 4:50:23 PM): and instead of finding out.. you just picked a fight
Mike (7/5/2005 4:50:28 PM): then lost.. theng ot mad at me for it..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:50:29 PM): nor are you the greatest person ive ever known
Mike (7/5/2005 4:50:38 PM): Well maybe I am..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:50:45 PM): no
Mike (7/5/2005 4:50:48 PM): but you decided before you knew me that I was not..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:50:52 PM): and i didn't "loose"
Mike (7/5/2005 4:51:04 PM): I told that girl I was reading a bunch of stupid liberal post and not in the mood.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:51:13 PM): well the world will decide won't they?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:51:15 PM): it didn't matter ur mood
Mike (7/5/2005 4:51:21 PM): ??
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:51:40 PM): with all those question marks u cant possibly be that smart
Mike (7/5/2005 4:51:54 PM): ??
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:52:25 PM): see what i mean...
Mike (7/5/2005 4:52:25 PM): so you do you still think... I think... that women can't be smart?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:52:57 PM): well if u hadn't of said that then no one would think that
Mike (7/5/2005 4:53:07 PM): ?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:53:27 PM): I said that I ussmed a young female of the age of 17 didn' tknow much about the world..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:53:28 PM): yah..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:53:29 PM): u had no buisness saying that in the first place
Mike (7/5/2005 4:53:34 PM): ??
Mike (7/5/2005 4:53:36 PM): what the truth?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:53:47 PM): the key word was FEMALE!
Mike (7/5/2005 4:53:52 PM): I had no buisness saying the truth in the first place
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:00 PM): but females are no that smart
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:05 PM): they don't know much.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:11 PM): it is sad but true
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:54:20 PM): see..there u go again...
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:22 PM): ??
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:25 PM): there I go what?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:30 PM): I have never said other wise
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:36 PM): I think women aren't that smart..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:42 PM): I think they can be much smarter
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:46 PM): I think they can be as smart as men.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:52 PM): there is no reason why they can't
Mike (7/5/2005 4:54:58 PM): they have the same brain..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:55:03 PM): why can't they be as smart?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:55:29 PM): well??
Mike (7/5/2005 4:55:34 PM): well??
Mike (7/5/2005 4:55:36 PM): well??
Mike (7/5/2005 4:55:54 PM): r u saying that women are as smart as men.. right now in this world that all the women are as smart as all the men?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:55:55 PM): ur really taking a toll on my energy level
Mike (7/5/2005 4:56:07 PM): yah well being wrong will do that too you..
Mike (7/5/2005 4:56:12 PM): but you brought this up.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:56:13 PM): im not wrong
Mike (7/5/2005 4:56:18 PM): you are wrong
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:56:21 PM): no
Mike (7/5/2005 4:56:22 PM): answer this one qustion.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:56:24 PM): ok?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:56:26 PM): this one question
Mike (7/5/2005 4:56:55 PM): do you think right now in the world.. that every man has a women of equal intelligence, knowledge, and experiance?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:57:02 PM): cuz I don't
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:57:04 PM): yes i do
Mike (7/5/2005 4:57:08 PM): really?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:57:22 PM): ur opinion is not fact...thats what u need to realize
Mike (7/5/2005 4:57:30 PM): oh?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:57:41 PM): there u go again...
Mike (7/5/2005 4:57:45 PM): so youa re saying in nigera that equal amounts of men and women can read?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:58:20 PM): Loook were not going to change things if we don't start to admit it..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:58:33 PM): the women there don't want to learn...u said that people don't let them
Mike (7/5/2005 4:58:35 PM): Here..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:58:44 PM): no
Mike (7/5/2005 4:58:50 PM): YAH
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:58:52 PM): stop trying to change the way i think!
Mike (7/5/2005 4:58:54 PM): people don't let them
Mike (7/5/2005 4:59:01 PM): PEOPLE DON"T LET WOMEN LEARN
Mike (7/5/2005 4:59:04 PM): other women included.
Mike (7/5/2005 4:59:07 PM): it is fucked up
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:59:13 PM): stop
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:59:16 PM): just stop
Mike (7/5/2005 4:59:20 PM): just stop what?
Mike (7/5/2005 4:59:25 PM): I am sorry but it is true.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 4:59:27 PM): talking
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:00:01 PM): ur energy is scatterd
Mike (7/5/2005 5:00:14 PM): Can I ask you.. did you ever have another man or women say that you can't learn something because you are a girl?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:00:18 PM): has it ever happened?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:00:23 PM): no it hasnt
Mike (7/5/2005 5:00:24 PM): You are taking psychology..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:00:33 PM): well it happens to a lot of women..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:00:39 PM): I guess you were lucky
Mike (7/5/2005 5:00:49 PM): did you got o private school or soemthing?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:00:53 PM): an all girls school?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:01:04 PM): no i never went to an all girls school
Mike (7/5/2005 5:01:15 PM): well you didn't go to public school.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:01:23 PM): and u know this how?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:01:28 PM): I dont'
Mike (7/5/2005 5:01:29 PM): I am asking
Mike (7/5/2005 5:01:38 PM): but..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:01:39 PM): most women I know
Mike (7/5/2005 5:01:43 PM): that I went to school with
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:01:45 PM): i went public for 2 years
Mike (7/5/2005 5:01:50 PM): were treated differntly.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:02:00 PM): well thats where u live..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:02:05 PM): told that they were better doing art class
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:02:09 PM): i live in the big city...
Mike (7/5/2005 5:02:10 PM): lived
Mike (7/5/2005 5:02:15 PM): ok??
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:02:20 PM): people arent like that here
Mike (7/5/2005 5:02:24 PM): WEll that is fine
Mike (7/5/2005 5:02:26 PM): that is great
Mike (7/5/2005 5:02:30 PM): that is my point
Mike (7/5/2005 5:02:34 PM): that it happens
Mike (7/5/2005 5:03:11 PM): all the time.. through the years in math class.. the teacher would say things like "well women don't learn math the same" or "women can't learn math as fast"
Mike (7/5/2005 5:03:16 PM): you never heard crap like that?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:03:21 PM): no
Mike (7/5/2005 5:03:28 PM): it is often made to make the girls not feel so bad..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:03:38 PM): NEver in a algerbra class
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:03:45 PM): no no no no no no
Mike (7/5/2005 5:03:56 PM): did you take algerbra?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:04:02 PM): simple questin
Mike (7/5/2005 5:04:06 PM): it should be yes I hope.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:04:24 PM): yes,,honors algebra actually
Mike (7/5/2005 5:04:28 PM): Ok
Mike (7/5/2005 5:04:34 PM): did you take it in public school?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:04:48 PM): no
Mike (7/5/2005 5:05:44 PM): Look I don't htink people are all that different at birth.. I think we are what our enviroment makes us.. if we have a father that puts us in sports we are more likely to be atheletes.. if we have a mom that cooks your more likely to learn to cook..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:06:04 PM): I think that women . when they start school..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:06:10 PM): have teachers that think...
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:06:13 PM): plz stop talkin
Mike (7/5/2005 5:06:20 PM): "women can't learn math as good"
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:06:25 PM): this is over whelming me
Mike (7/5/2005 5:06:26 PM): and they treat them as such.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:06:31 PM): ???
Mike (7/5/2005 5:06:32 PM): why?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:06:36 PM): why is this so overwelming?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:06:56 PM): becuase u keep talkin and talking and talking
Mike (7/5/2005 5:07:01 PM): Yah?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:07:03 PM): people do that
Mike (7/5/2005 5:07:11 PM): I think it is called.... Talking....
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:07:18 PM): well shut-up once in awhile
Mike (7/5/2005 5:07:31 PM): I do shut up when I wait for you to answer a question.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:08:11 PM): are you tired?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:08:17 PM): no?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:08:28 PM): u should be...
Mike (7/5/2005 5:08:33 PM): You told me to shut up once in a while.. I thought you had something to say..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:08:34 PM): ??
Mike (7/5/2005 5:08:36 PM): why should I be?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:08:43 PM): because I am taking to 3 people at once??
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:08:51 PM): cause u talk non-stop
Mike (7/5/2005 5:08:56 PM): ??
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:00 PM): no I stop
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:07 PM): I amw watching C-span to beh honest
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:12 PM): they are talking about base closures.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:15 PM): pretty intersting..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:09:16 PM): how nice...
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:23 PM): yah I think so..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:24 PM): sooooo
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:09:26 PM): and boring..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:31 PM): do you see my point ?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:09:45 PM): i wasn't paying any attention
Mike (7/5/2005 5:09:55 PM): well that was good of you..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:10:04 PM): even when i didnt answer u just kept talking...
Mike (7/5/2005 5:10:22 PM): so that is a good thing?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:10:33 PM): no
Mike (7/5/2005 5:10:43 PM): well that is fine.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:10:49 PM): its making my head hurt
Mike (7/5/2005 5:10:54 PM): I am sorry.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:11:02 PM): i don't want ur pitty
Mike (7/5/2005 5:11:12 PM): well you got it.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:11:19 PM): and don't ever say ur sorry to me
Mike (7/5/2005 5:11:20 PM): We don't always get what we want..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:11:26 PM): I am sorry
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:11:40 PM): thats where the arrogance plays in...
Mike (7/5/2005 5:11:52 PM): If you say so..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:12:04 PM): Is this better btw?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:12:08 PM): me waiting for yu to respond?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:12:39 PM): whats ur faith?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:12:44 PM): ?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:12:50 PM): are you asking what my religin is?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:12:54 PM): yes
Mike (7/5/2005 5:12:57 PM): I am with out.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:13:03 PM): atheists?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:13:09 PM): hmmm
Mike (7/5/2005 5:13:13 PM): no
Mike (7/5/2005 5:13:20 PM): my father was french..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:13:20 PM): agnostic?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:13:24 PM): so he is an atheist.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:13:32 PM): Not exactly sure what agnostic is..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:13:34 PM): but I guess so..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:13:48 PM): I have given it a great deal of thought and research..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:14:04 PM): and it seems likely.. more likely then not.. that there is something out there that is more then us..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:14:13 PM): hold on..i need to ground and center
Mike (7/5/2005 5:14:51 PM): that is on a higher level then us.. and weather he has had activly taken a role in shaping us I am not sure..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:15:45 PM): But if he did.. and if he did contact us.. I would bet someone would write it down.. and that collection of experiances with a higher power would be charished...
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:16:02 PM): ur rambling again
Mike (7/5/2005 5:16:04 PM): I also see a great similarity in all cultures..and religion..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:16:06 PM): you asked.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:16:23 PM): What is a converstation with out words..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:16:30 PM): just stop and wait for me after the 1st starement
Mike (7/5/2005 5:16:35 PM): did you want to do this with out typing?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:16:37 PM): *statement
Mike (7/5/2005 5:16:40 PM): ??
Mike (7/5/2005 5:16:45 PM): can't you keep up
Mike (7/5/2005 5:16:49 PM): I am not going that fast.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:16:49 PM): yes
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:17:00 PM): stop making me out to be stupid
Mike (7/5/2005 5:17:05 PM): well you should of let me finish mythought or just asked another question.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:17:15 PM): If I thought you were stupid I wouldn't talk to you.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:17:30 PM): well
Mike (7/5/2005 5:17:32 PM): out with it.
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:17:37 PM): anyway....ur thought tent to be a ramble
Mike (7/5/2005 5:17:48 PM): very much so..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:17:49 PM): *thoughts*
Mike (7/5/2005 5:17:57 PM): doesn't mean they are with out value..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:18:03 PM): never said that
Mike (7/5/2005 5:18:09 PM): the is a logical path to what I say..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:18:21 PM): im gonna go...literally this time
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:18:42 PM): and not come back until i feel energized
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:18:49 PM): i need a good mall right ow
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:18:51 PM): *now
Mike (7/5/2005 5:18:56 PM): ??
Mike (7/5/2005 5:18:57 PM): lol
Mike (7/5/2005 5:18:59 PM): ok
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:05 PM): well we will talk again..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:19:14 PM): sure
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:29 PM): maybe you can last longer next time
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:31 PM):
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:33 PM):
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:19:39 PM): don't do that
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:39 PM): have fun at the mall..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:45 PM): i am sorry
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:46 PM): lol
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:54 PM): sorry that was too much fun
Mike (7/5/2005 5:19:56 PM):
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:19:59 PM): ur egging on an argument
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:06 PM): I though you had to leave?
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:20:12 PM): dont have to
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:21 PM): I though you were "too tired to go on
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:23 PM): lol
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:42 PM):
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:20:46 PM): u say it as if im trying to sound weak
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:46 PM): I love it when your are mad
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:48 PM): you are soo cute
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:52 PM):
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:20:53 PM): im not mad
Mike (7/5/2005 5:20:59 PM): go to the mall if you need a break
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:01 PM): it is ok
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:07 PM): some people can't hang
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:21:14 PM): ur a jerk
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:20 PM): lol
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:24 PM): oh come on..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:28 PM): lol
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:21:32 PM): smarter than 99% of the world....bull shit
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:39 PM): That was a good laugh..
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:43 PM): maybe I am..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:21:47 PM): maybe not
Mike (7/5/2005 5:21:51 PM): very true.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:22:11 PM): maybe you can introduce me to someone smarter then I?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:22:16 PM): That would be a dream.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:22:46 PM): come on
Mike (7/5/2005 5:22:51 PM): you must know someone..
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:22:56 PM): u know what..screw the mall...i like a good challenge
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:04 PM): I think your cute
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:23:12 PM): ill be bac in like 15 minutes
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:12 PM): got your second wind?
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:16 PM): ohhh
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:18 PM): Ok
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:21 PM): if you need a break
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:23:36 PM): it's not about a break....
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:38 PM): I will do pushups while typing with my nose to make it a bit more fair.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:39 PM): LOL
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:44 PM): sure it isn't
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:46 PM): lol
goddess_of_the_night25 (7/5/2005 5:23:47 PM): i have a life to attent to and a child
Mike (7/5/2005 5:23:51 PM): WEill you go aready.
Mike (7/5/2005 5:24:05 PM): will you go already I meant.
goddess_of_the_night25 has signed out. (7/5/2005 5:24 PM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home