Monday, January 10, 2005

Lesbian movement..

Huh.. very interesting.. are who we are at birth or are who our enviroment makes us.. Cuz if we are who we are at birth then that is just lame.. Personally I think the enviroment shapes us mentally and phiscally far more then our DNA does..
That being said this is an interesting problem.. because as you know there is 50/50 chance of a girl or a boy being born. which means there is 1 girl for every boy. now I am sure if I was a girl I would be happy.. I mean I can completely understand lesbians, and I can understand how women become lesbians.. Personally women represent sex to me. They are everything that is beautiful in this world. Men on the other hand represent power.. Now that is my opinion and i have right to it.. you can think what you want about me or what I say, but don’t say I am wrong, your opinions are no more valid then mine.. that being said it is an interesting problem that will face this world as the tendency towards lesbianism spreads.. soon only the most powerful and most attractive men will have a relationship with women and the majority of men will spend there lives alone.. Sure sure.. the point is we live in a society and in many ways must look at the common good.. Or we should but we kind of lost our way a little.. We began to think of the common good for ourselves.. this nation and the people I meet in it are increadibly selfish. It makes me sick how little we think about eachother.. All this talk about hate speach and crap, simply amazing.. How lame really.. I mean how is it or why is it we are allowed to sensor some one’s words.. I fyou don’t like them then don’t listen, if they offend you then get over it.. If you want to share your own words that is your right.. But it is not your right to tell me I am wrong and have the law punish me to support your personal views…
An intersting thing though is back in Ancient rome they banned Lesbianism.. specifically. from all information it was rampid and out of control.. Interesting huh. I mean 95%of all the women under the age of 40 I have ever know has told me about a sexual experiance with another women. And 99% have told me they are attracted to the female form.. so what will happen in this world when the treshold will be reached.. Where 75% of the women have little or no interest in men and 100% of them men will have to share the 25% of the women left?? interesting no?? i can see a lot of rape, and legal prostitution, I can see then selectivly breading women.. cloning will have a need, the perfect women will be created like the perfect rose and over and over again she will be cloned. Maybe if they ban clonning someday, and even if they don’t there will certainly be artificial women created that will satisfie the needs and wants of man.. Far more interesting will be when few men are born because well few if any are needed.. No man is needed to breed a child if clonning is allowed and if clonning isn’t allowed 1 man can do for millions of women.. A future of just women.. How fascinating it will be.. sad, but fascinating..
Of course it is possible that the treshold will be reached and robots and cloans are not an option.. hehe… wow.. yah well that would be sad, but interesting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home